Want to join the team?
If you are interested in joining the team at Shifa Community Clinic as a clinical preceptor, send a copy of your CV to our preceptor coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to comply with the protocols, set forth by the UC Davis School of Medicine for all student run-clinics, the following criteria must be met by physicians at Shifa Community Clinic.
Physicians must meet the following criteria to apply for a volunteer clinical faculty (VCF) position at the University of California, Davis School of Medicine (UCDSOM) AND act as a volunteer physician/preceptor at Shifa Community Clinic.
- Be licensed physicians in the state of California
- Must have completed USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3.
- Must have completed their residency in the state of California OR. If they have completed their residency in another state, they must have met all licensing requirements set forth by the Medical Board of California.
- Being employed as a physician by UCDSOM or completing the VCF application and verification process set forth by UCDSOM
- Must complete 20-hour annual minimum
- Must ensure VCF is current (renewal processes occur every three years)
- Must ensure that their medical licensing information is current and valid